Sunday, November 13, 2011

11.11.11 - Happy 45th birthday papa!

Another day had passed, but hey! The date is not ordinary as what we usually experience. It's 11-11-11, some says it's a lucky day while for some people who has nothing to do with their lives call it an evil date, whatever they may say it's a great day for my Daddy because it is his birthday! I greeted him early in the morning but instead of receiving a little "Thank you" message from him, He gave me advises and told me he loves me. You know, my father is not the clingy type of Dad, he is NOT showing that he's sweet, he's not touchy, he's not emotional or dramatic. So receiving such message from him is an extremely touching moment for me.
The birthday man
As usual, we four (4) ate outside. We do it every time one of the members celebrate their birthday. We went to Lorie's Restaurant at Hotel Lorita's and ordered some grub. It is a convenient place for special occasions to celebrate, the ambiance is peaceful and they got WiFi there. Let me share to you guys what we had ordered and let me introduce to you guys my super fabulous and lovable family!
My mama

And have a look of those foods we ate, yummy!


PS: Will post tomorrow about my Christian Life Program CFC - Single's for Christ graduation. Today is Sunday, November 13. This is a back log post, please bear with me. As you can see, I'm also busy.. Congratulations to me, I feel so blessed anyway! And congratulations to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, defeated Marquez for the 3rd time. He is really a legend!
 JAMbydesign♥

No comments:

Powered By Blogger