Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Compassion and Soul

I still don't find myself being the stylist, blogger I wanted to be. Imitating those bloggers I know, It's really hard to find what makes you happy and what you really want. Actually, I have everything I need to be one of them (i mean the material things I possessed..) but I don't have the soul in it. I have the passion, I have the eagerness. It's just that whenever I try it still doesn't work.

Maybe I need more time, inspiration and compassion for this. I admit, my problem is that I rush things always. When I want/need something I want it to be there as soon as possible, even though I know its impossible to reach. I need time to fix and sort things, to find out how to be one of them. I need to focus and think for a while. There's a lot of ideas running on my mind, but I don't know how to express them. I have a lot of plans and goals, but I don't really know where to start. I am totally confused. My heart knows what I love but my mind do not know how to do it.

Anyways, enough for the problems, drama and confusions. Last sunday, after going to church, I requested my little sister to photo shoot me with my outfit. She really didn't wanna be my photographer but she tried. So here's the result.. Not bad! Right? She used my DSLR canon EOS 1100D which is my Papa's birthday present to me. Most expensive birthday gift perhaps, and it needs a lot of TLC. It's my new baby, the color is red which is my favorite! Will show pictures of it soon.





JAMbydesign

No comments:

Powered By Blogger